You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Heavily optimized cryptography algorithms for embedded devices.
- AES/Rijndael encryption/decryption
- Big Number (256 bit) Arithmetics
- BIP32 Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets
- BIP39 Mnemonic code
- ECDSA signing/verifying (supports secp256k1 and nist256p1 curves,
uses RFC6979 for deterministic signatures)
- ECDSA public key derivation
- Base32 (RFC4648 and custom alphabets)
- Base58 address representation
- Ed25519 signing/verifying (also SHA3 and Keccak variants)
- ECDH using secp256k1, nist256p1 and Curve25519
- HMAC-SHA256 and HMAC-SHA512
- unit tests (using Check - check.sf.net; in test_check.c)
- tests against OpenSSL (in test_openssl.c)
- integrated Wycheproof tests
Distibuted under MIT License.
Some parts of the library come from external sources: